“You use to (sic) many big words, and it just makes you look stupid, not cleaver [sic].”
That’s okay, I wasn’t trying to look “cleaver” anyway. I like unusual words, and I use them when I so desire. I appreciate it’s not everyone’s thing, but I’m not going to simplify my vocabulary to please others.
I’d apologise and all, but, well:
I can’t stop laughing at ‘cleaver’ ohmygod
- iamalittlesticious likes this
- acidbaby said: For god’s sake. That’s just silly! I’ve always appreciated your rich vocabulary. Not to mention tha both FMA and (obviously) BBC SH fandoms require peculiar language. And THAT is what makes your works so worthwile (among not so few other things).
- allfinehere said: You’re my favorite sort of cleaver! xD
- leoniedelt reblogged this from beautifulfic and added:
- beehiveclover likes this
- lucianajellyfish said: Yay! I’d be sad if you stopped using 2 dollar words. This is especially true when you’re writing Sherlock. The upper crust vocabulary helps sell the character and the aesthetic of the story.
- jigsawworld likes this
- onlycoffeeandslashinmymindpalace likes this
- equalopportunityoggler likes this
- pineapplesage likes this
- porcupine-girl said: I am impressed that you managed to respond with anything more than “LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,” because that’s all I would have been able to say to this.
- karasuya likes this
- morningbeauvoir said: You know, I’ve always imagined you as a meat cleaver with those googly-eyes glued on. My suspicions are confirmed!
- theslaughteredkelpie likes this
- batik96 said: Please don’t ever dumb yourself down! That’s part of the beauty of your writing. My husband and I both work with words and have good vocabularies. As a result, we never talked down to our kids and they have excellent vocabularies. (And they like thinking TV, such as “Doctor…
- johnwatsonismyspiritanimal said: I like big words and I cannot lie. Don’t listen to this anon. <3
- zenjeeves reblogged this from lovelynobody00 and added:
- isaldaria said: ‘Cleaver’ - Wow… I just can’t stop staring at this orthography! Anyway: I love it, when you are using ‘big words’ - it enlarges and improves my vocabulary!!
- zenjeeves likes this
- lovelynobody00 reblogged this from beautifulfic and added:
- cumberbatchitis said: I think you should be more cleaver, though. To get rid of all those boners.
- cumberbatchitis likes this
- beautifulfic posted this